Céline NONZERVILLE, BCL, LLM, MBA, DO (F) is a manual osteopathic practitioner with Pomegranate Healthcare. Céline specialises in MSK injuries, concussions, stress and perinatal osteopathy. She has extensive experience with osteopathic treatment, including postural related injuries, headaches, joint sprains, pregnancy related pain, tendon injuries and other sporting injuries.
Born and raised in Paris-France, she earned her D.O at the Institut Supérieur d’Osteopathie de Paris (6 years full time degree) and 2 specialties from the Faculty of Medicine.
In her practice, Celine’s osteopathic treatments may include the use of soft tissue techniques, counterstrain, muscle energy techniques, mobilization, manipulation and functional techniques. In addition to her role at the clinic, she works with the Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners (OAO).
Prior to come to Canada in 2014, she has been working for 8 years in her own clinic, that she still owns, near Paris in the financial district, in a multidisciplinary team where she provided a high quality care in Osteopathy.
When she is not seeing patients, Celine enjoys playing tennis, traveling, listening to music, spending time with family and friends.
- D.O from the Institut Supérieur d’Ostéopathie Paris Est, (6 years full time)
- University degree in Perinatal Osteopathy from The Faculté de Médecine de Paris
- University degree on TMJ and Occlusodonty from The Faculté de Médecine et de Chirurgie Dentaire de Lille – France
- Certification in Meditation and Psychotherapy from Harvard Medical School -Boston.
- Certification in Lifestyle Medicine from Harvard Medical School – Boston.
- Certification in Acute Low back pain and Lifestyle medicine for Stress Management, Harvard Medical School – Boston.
- Certification in K-Taping Pro Course – Taping Academy Canada, in partnership with the University of Toronto/Rehabilitation – Faculty of Medicine
- Bachelor of civil law – Université Paris 1 – Sorbonne, Paris
- Legal Law Master – Université Paris 8
- TMJ and oro-facial pain
- Pelvic and spinal injuries
- pregnancy and kids
- The Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners (OAO)
- The American College of LifeStyle Medicine
- Societe Europeene de Recherche en Osteopathie Perinatale et pediatrique (SEROPP)
She is also an international jury for the thesis at the Canadian College of Osteopathy (CCO) and a former board director (secretary and chair of Public Relation Committee) for the OAO (2016-2020).
Please be advised, should you need to reach Céline for any emergency or to reschedule or cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before your massage, please send a text message at (647) 971-9979